Sales of Court-ordered: TRUSTS, PROBATE PROPERTIES, CONSERVATORSHIPS
Experience matters, a statement we hear thrown around in many aspects of real estate and business. Do you know why experience matters when selling real property in probate and trust? How are probate and trust listings any different than the sale of any other home?
It is the ability to correctly read the market, strategically price the home for your highest return (not necessarily the highest list price), and this can also mean in the shortest amount of time. With a probated there are often families burdened with an extra mortgage or banks pushing for an auction. Navigating these issues are not every day for your average agent, and many have never touched probate or trustee sales. When time and timing is a big factor, you need a team to get the home ready to roll.
How do we do this and what do we offer?
- Evaluate the property and provide a preliminary market analysis
- Asses and prioritize repairs and maintenance needed
- Clients have access to our vendors
- Coordinate repairs and manage vendors
- Coordinate estate vale vendors
- Coordinate donations with multiple charitable organizations
- Coordinate and managed junk hauling
- Direct and coordinate landscaping
- Direct and coordinate house cleaning
- Direct, coordinate, and pay for professional photography
- Schedule and attend all inspections
- Maintain punctual and professional email and telephone communication with attorneys, fiduciaries, and all other parties involved.
- Assisting in tenant negotiations
- Assisting with family communication respectfully
We also offer traditional listing services for our probate and estate listings.
- Market Analysis with pricing strategy
- Marketing Analysis with a multistep plan
- Social Media
- Targeted Mail
- cold calling
- mass email to real estate professionals
- Open house with reports 2-4x in the first 14 days
- Provide lead updates and reports
Most importantly, I do not want my clients to feel like this was a stressful event. We are fierce negotiators when needed, but that doesn’t take away from our humanity.
LGBTQIA+ welcome <3